Monday, July 13, 2009

Now it feels real...

THE BELLY DANCER came out last Tuesday, but with a new baby to take care of at home I didn't have a chance to get out and see it in a bookstore until Saturday. The thrill was definitely worth the wait, though! I couldn't believe I was actually seeing it, right there, face out, two titles down from my Southern California Writers Conference advisor Drusilla Campbell's BLOOD ORANGE (orange spine) and right above IN COLD BLOOD (I just saw "Capote" a couple of weeks ago and now have a whole new respect for this book).


The staff at the Barnes & Noble in Orange (791 S. Main St.) was wonderful about inviting me to sign the stock copies, and I'll be there again for a 6 p.m. booksigning on Saturday, Sept. 12, with a few of my OCC/RWA friends. I'll have more details on that by the end of the week, and I'll post them on BookTour.com when they're available, just in case you're interested or you know someone who would be ;)

No comments: